Enjoy what our natural powdered clay detox face mask have to offer! Just add a liquid of your choice and essential oil if you desire!
Because our masks are dry the ingredients remain just as effective from the first time you use the product to the last time you use the product in the jar! This also ensures a longer shelf life without the use of harsh synthetic preservatives. So please use clean dry hands or clean utensils when scooping your desired amount of clay from the container for use!
Rhassoul Clay– is mined from the Atlas Mountains in Eastern Morocco. It is an extraordinary mineral-rich clay that helps in the treatment of dehydrated, sensitive skin and enlarged pores. Rhassoul clay is full of metallic elements that carry a negative charge. This magnetic energy draws out positively charged toxins and bonds to them so that when you wash the clay away, the toxins purportedly go with it. For this reason, rhassoul clay is used as a detoxifier for skin and for hair. Magnesium from this mask can be absorbed through your skin barrier to fight acne, cleanse impurities, and improve skin elasticity. It also helps build and strengthen the elasticity of the skin.
Dead Sea clay mask- The Dead Sea is a salt water lake in the Middle East, bordered by Israel and the West Bank to the west, and Jordan to the East. The geographical features of the Dead Sea — including the fact that the lake is at the lowest sea level of any body of water on earth and surrounded by mountains — makes the surrounding silt and mud rich with a unique combination of minerals like magnesium, sodium, and potassium. People use Dead Sea mud to treat health conditions ranging from psoriasis (dry skin) and acne, to back pain. A great deal of research backs up claims that Dead Sea mud can relieve pain, reduce skin inflammation, and more.
Moroccan Red clay mask- was founded around over 1400 years ago. It was formed under the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Natural cleanser – Moroccan acts on the skin's surface and removes excess dirt and sebum, allowing your pores to breathe. That means that you'll see a reduction in acne, blackheads, and pimples. Exfoliant and clarifier – The mineral composition of this clay helps to reduce skin dryness and improve skin clarity. Compared to other clays, Moroccan contains larger amounts of calcium, potassium, magnesium, silica, and trace minerals. It also boasts a higher absorption rate, which makes it ideal for detox and cleansing. Its active compounds are quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
French green clay- French Green Clay is a natural exfoliant that gently removes dead skin cells from the skin's outer surface, the epidermis. It helps to naturally exfoliate the dry skin layer and increase circulation, leaving your skin looking and feeling soft and moisturized. Beneficial in removing impurities and tightening the pores, toning the skin, exfoliating dead skin cells, and reducing inflammation in acne. It can also be used as a full-body treatment to soften dry, rough skin. The absorbent properties of French green clay work in beauty treatments by drawing out impurities and toxins from the skin, toning, and firming while stimulating circulation.
Activated charcoal clay mask-
- Removes impurities. Because research has shown that activated charcoal can absorb toxins in your body, some beauty experts believe that a charcoal face mask can help draw impurities and dirt from your skin.
- Reduces acne breakouts. An accumulation of sebum (skin oils) and bacteria can clog your pores, resulting in breakouts. If you’re looking for a natural acne remedy, activated charcoal may help by removing bacteria and other impurities from your pores.
- Controls oiliness. By removing dead skin cells and absorbing excess oil, activated charcoal may help give your skin a healthy glow without too much shine.
Indian healing clay mask- Indian Healing Clay comes from a soft, light-colored rock formed from volcanic ash and found in many parts of the world, including Egypt, Montana, and Wyoming -- where we source ours from! Benefits include:
- Relieves itchiness from insect bites, hives, poison ivy, and poison oak. Studies have shown that bentonite clay can prevent or diminish rashes.
- Reduces discomfort and appearance of eczema
- Heals acne minimizes pores and evens skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Soothes and minimizes razor burn
- Detoxes armpits
- Makes hair soft, shiny, and healthy
- Defines and adds texture to curly and natural hair
~recommended to keep it on until harden about 5-10 mins, rinse with a soft cloth, redness of skin afterward is normal