This is our booking link for:
- Yoni Steams
- Foot detox baths
PLEASE READ AND BOOK ACCORDINGLY. PLEASE REACH OUT WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS.
FACE MASK ARE REQUIRED. PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN AROUND SOME WITH COVID-19.
NO ADDITIONAL PERSONS ALLOWED EXCEPT FOR THOSE SCHEDULED
FOR 2 PERSONS APPOINTMENTS UNDER EACH APPOINTMENT TYPE HIT THE “ADD-ON” OPTION
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
YOU HAVE A 10 MINUTE GRACE PERIOD AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED HALF FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT & WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE.
Mild Session (NO Burner/Hot plate or sustained heat source and steam for approximately 10-25 mins)
Book short mild steam if:
- 1st time steaming
- short cycle (21 days or shorter)
- Client prone to yeast infections
- Excessive heat exhibiting night sweats or night flashes over the past month
- Have an IUD in
- Currently experiencing or prone to Bacterial Vaginosis
- Herpes (without an active outbreak)
- 13 years or experiencing puberty
Book standard Steam (steam for approx 20-45 mins)
- Normal Cycles
- Self care and it's not her 1st steam
- Longer cycles
- Womb detox
DO NOT BOOK YONI STEAM IF:
- You are menstruating or spotting
- Have a Herpes outbreak (Active genital blisters or other open sores)
- Have an acute infection of the cervix, uterus, or ovaries
- Uterine Fatigue/Postpartum hemorrhaging
- IF YOU ARE PREGNANT. Steaming relaxes and opens the cervix, which can result in miscarriage or early labor
- Have spontaneous heavy bleeding
- you are trying to conceive and past ovulation. Steaming after fertilization can mess with sperm implantation. This also includes no steaming after insemination.
- After birth or miscarriage avoid Steaming BEFORE pregnancy matter has cleared out
- Open cuts or tears by the Vagina or perineum area, The skin should be intact when steaming.
DO NOT BOOK FOOT DETOX BATH IF YOU :
- Have any electrical implants such as a pacemaker, etc., or if you have had an organ transplant.