This is our booking link for:
- Yoni Steams
FACE MASK ARE REQUIRED. PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN AROUND SOME WITH COVID-19.
NO ADDITIONAL PERSONS ALLOWED EXCEPT FOR THOSE SCHEDULED
FOR 2 PERSONS APPOINTMENTS UNDER EACH APPOINTMENT TYPE HIT THE “ADD-ON” OPTION
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
YOU HAVE A 10 MINUTE GRACE PERIOD AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED HALF FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT & WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE.
Mild Session (NO Burner/Hot plate or sustained heat source and steam for approximately 10-25 mins)
Book short mild steam if:
- 1st time steaming
- short cycle (21 days or shorter)
- Client prone to yeast infections
- Excessive heat exhibiting night sweats or night flashes over the past month
- Have an IUD in
- Currently experiencing or prone to Bacterial Vaginosis
- Herpes (without an active outbreak)
- 13 years or experiencing puberty
Book standard Steam (steam for approx 20-45 mins)
- Normal Cycles
- Self care and it's not her 1st steam
- Longer cycles
- Womb detox
DO NOT BOOK YONI STEAM IF:
- You are menstruating or spotting
- Have a Herpes outbreak (Active genital blisters or other open sores)
- Have an acute infection of the cervix, uterus, or ovaries
- Uterine Fatigue/Postpartum hemorrhaging
- IF YOU ARE PREGNANT. Steaming relaxes and opens the cervix, which can result in miscarriage or early labor
- Have spontaneous heavy bleeding
- you are trying to conceive and past ovulation. Steaming after fertilization can mess with sperm implantation. This also includes no steaming after insemination.
- After birth or miscarriage avoid Steaming BEFORE pregnancy matter has cleared out
- Open cuts or tears by the Vagina or perineum area, The skin should be intact when steaming.
CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS FOR FOOT DETOX BATH APPOINTMENTS .